SATELLITE LASER RANGING
EOS is a world-leader in the design, construction and operation of satellite laser ranging (SLR) stations.
EOS SLR stations contain state-of-the-art lasers, timing systems, beam directors and full automated software, all developed in-house. Our end-to-end approach to the SLR station development combined with our extensive domain expertise, positions EOS SLR products among the highest performing worldwide.
As a prominent member of the International Laser Ranging Services (ILRS) network, we have been providing data to Geoscience Australia since 2004 from our Mt Stromlo facility. EOS has gained a reputation for providing turnkey SLR stations of the highest quality, successfully deploying these stations to clients in Europe and Asia.
- Automated and remote controlled
- Network synchronised tracking
- Ranging to high and low satellites with few-millimetres resolution
- Standard systems of 1 m aperture
- Weatherproof in operation