Electro Optic Systems is an ethically based organisation. Its ethos is built around dedicated, talented and diverse people with a common goal of providing high quality reliable products and services to its customers. The company is managed according to the following principles:
- Leadership. All managers are leaders - they lead by example and encourage two way communications with their employees.
- Relationships. All employees are members of teams within the organisation, they trust each others contribution and respect each others professional capability and personal accountability.
- Innovation. To maintain a business edge the company continually innovates.
- Reward and Recognition. Individuals and teams achieve success. The participants are appropriately recognised and rewarded.
All employees are expected to conduct their daily work with a high level of honesty, trust, integrity, consistency and fairness.
EOS provides its staff with work/life balance. Balance between being a commercially focussed business, growth and our employee’s development; balance between ensuring that the company is profitable to its shareholders and the needs of our employees and their families. The company's core values further express our commitment to a number of areas important to our team.
- Committing to the highest practical standards of health and safety wherever we operate.
- Operating in accordance with the highest professional standards and ethical behaviour in our relationships with shareholders, customers, suppliers and employees.
- Provide value to our shareholders.
- Striving for excellence in our product solutions with the objective of delivering value to our customers.
- Fostering a culture of caring for all employees with support for individual needs from both work and family perspectives.
- Fostering a culture of compliance with statutory obligations as well as company and shareholder policies.
- Fostering an employee culture that encourages initiative, innovation and diligence.